HELICOPTER ICE-CANOEING ADVENTURE GIFT CARD
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Quebec, Quebec
- Product code: HELI-ICE-CANOEING- GC - EN
Fly away for a winter experience on the St. Lawrence River. Treat yourself to a guided ice-canoe adventure and discover the beauty of this unique sport rooted in Quebec tradition. Set off on an adventure on the frozen waters for a feeling of incomparable freedom! Enjoy a breathtaking panorama during the snack break on the ice.
Departure time: 8 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. / 12 p.m.: Arrival at Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère (CCH).
- 8:10 a.m. / 12:10 p.m.: Helicopter tour over the St. Lawrence River and the Old Capital, and return to CCH (duration of the flight: 30 minutes).
- 8:45 a.m. / 12:45 p.m.: Departure for Ice Canoeing Experience (transit not included).
- 9:00 a.m. / 1:00 p.m.: Arrival at Ice Canoeing Experience.
- Warm welcome in the customer area (heated and fully equipped).
- Overview of the sport and its historical role.
- Practical and safety instructions.
- Preparation and donning of specialized equipment including neoprene socks and boots, crampons, leg protectors, life jackets, and appropriate mittens.
- Guided outing on the river in an ice canoe with a professional guide for a duration of 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
- Hot snack: at the mid-point on the river, the canoe stops on the ice to allow participants to enjoy hot chocolate and pastries.
- Souvenir photo of the activity
- 12:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m.: End of the activity.
* Two passenger minimum per helicopter is required for takeoff and there is a six passenger limit.
Reservation required: 48 hours in advance. Arrival: 20 minutes before boarding time. Present your gift card at the GoHelico counter when you arrive for your tour. The gift card is valid for one year after the purchase date. After this period, the gift card retains its purchase value but, if the price in effect at the time of reservation is higher, the holder must pay the difference. Passengers weighing more than 280 lbs. must pay for an additional seat. Non-refundable or non-redeemable for cash.