HELICOPTER HELI-SNOWSHOEING ADVENTURE GIFT CARD
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Quebec, Quebec
- Product code: NOL-HELI-SNOW-EN
Treat yourself to an exclusive winter experience and fly off by helicopter to the highest peaks of the magnificent Vallée glaciaire Bras-du-Nord. Land on the mountain at an altitude of over 600 metres and live the adventure of a downhill off-trail snowshoeing trek with a seasoned guide. You will be amazed by the vast northern landscape and the seemingly endless view of nature through the cliffs and white snow-capped mountains! For added enjoyment, the Villa Éco will open its terrace, so you can relax with a beer from a local microbrewery. You will also be delighted to sample some bite-size savouries from local producers, served by a cozy wood stove.
On your mark! Prepare for a unique snowshoeing adventure in the wilderness.THE HELI-SNOWSHOEING ADVENTURE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A helicopter flight from Quebec City to the top of the Vallée Bras-du-Nord.
- A downhill off-trail snowshoeing trek with a seasoned guide, including snowshoes and the right of access to the area.
- A stopover for lunch at the Villa Éco to conclude a pleasant outing and sample some local foods with a beer from a nearby microbrewery in total comfort.
- A return by shuttle with the driver/guide to Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère.
- A stop on the trip back at Saint-Raymond village for a short visit.
- 9:30 a.m.: Arrival of trekkers
- 10:00 a.m.: Departure from Quebec City by helicopter
- 10:30 a.m.: Arrival of trekkers at the top of the mountain in Vallée Bras-du-Nord
- 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Downhill off-trail snowshoeing trek with a guide
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Stopover for lunch at the Villa Éco
- 4:30 p.m.: Return by shuttle to Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère and a visit to Saint-Raymond village on the way
*A minimum of two (2) passengers per helicopter is required for take-off, with a maximum number of six (6) passengers.
It is possible to be paired with other passengers if needed. The maximum weight per passenger is 230 pounds per seat, otherwise the passenger must pay for two seats. No cancellations or changes can be made to a reservation within 48 hours of departure. Passengers must arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time of the tour.
Reservation required: 48 hours in advance. Arrival: 20 minutes before boarding time. Present your gift card at the GoHelico counter when you arrive for your tour. The gift card is valid for one year after the purchase date. After this period, the gift card retains its purchase value but, if the price in effect at the time of reservation is higher, the holder must pay the difference. Passengers weighing more than 280 lbs. must pay for an additional seat. Non-refundable or non-redeemable for cash.